Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here We Go!


My first blog posting. Here goes...
Since I've never been into scrap booking but use the computer regularly and enjoy documenting life with pictures, I figured I'd go ahead and give this a try. I admit I'm starting this blog for completely selfish reasons--to document life to help when my natural memory fades, and to encourage our children to start making productive contributions themselves (you know, to show grandparents their current projects)! As a bonus, I like the idea of sharing some of our daily life with family and friends who are too far away to keep in touch and get a true taste of our kids' personalities. At this stage they are just too entertaining at times to keep it all to ourselves! We look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yayyyy! I am soooo glad you started doing this! It is such a great way to keep a record of memories- and, if you want, print it into a book for the kids eventually.

What a beautiful family picture!
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter. Ours was a bit rough (much like this whole week) with that awful influenza that all the kids are sick with... urgh. Oh well.

Again, so glad you set this blog up!!