Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Not Five Little Monkeys!

Oh my, I didn't think my birthday cake with a "5" on it would make anyone think I'm expecting CHILD number 5! I guess you can tell that was not on my mind, otherwise I wouldn't have left you hanging.

It's a very simple answer...but one that may divulge my age is all. The reason the kids put a "5" candle on my cake is because we had it in the drawer from Jimmer's 5th birthday, we didn't have the two numbers for my age, and, justifiably, it's the sum of the numbers in my age. Now let's see...could it be that I am 14 years old (1+4=5), 23 (2+3=5), 32 (3+2=5)...? Hmmmm. That's it. Really!

1 comment:

Renee said...

So how old are you? If you don't mind me asking??? Sorry about asking if you had baby #5 in your belly, but you had my mind thinking.