Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday Cake


I forgot to explain about Mary Kate's birthday cake. Our kids' always make specific requests about what kind of birthday cake they would like. So, this year Mary Kate asked for a "sleep-over" cake...and this is what she got. You can click here and check out past requests and cake creations. Since the kids are all reading, we now make up a scavenger hunt for them to find their gifts--with all the clues in verse. I had started writing clues for Mary Kate's scavenger hunt about a week in advance, but on her birthday I couldn't find my notebook. (I had put it in a very special place. Sooooo special that not even I could find it again!) So, I had to recreate it all. The things we do for our children! Is this where some of the gray hairs come from..or is this what keeps us young? Hmmm...

No comments: