Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun with Gramma

Yes, Gramma was here.

Then Gramma left...

with Mary Kate.

It was a frenzied enough time that I didn't even post pictures of her having fun with the kids while she was here. I'm sure Joe and I missed most of the fun she had with them while we were out of town.

Gramma taught the kids one of Great Grandpa Hardie's favorite card games--Gin Rummy--modified for Jimmer by laying down parts of their hand as they went along.


Whose hand do you think will win?


Hmmm...


I'm betting on Jimmer.

Gramma also taught the girls some jump rope rhymes.


"A horse, a flea, and three blind mice,
sat on a curbstone shooting dice.
The horse, he slipped and fell on the flea.
The flea said "Whoops, there's a horse on me."





Next time, Mom, we'll have to try Double Dutch. Then you'll have two sore arms!

Jimmer couldn't be left out of the action.


Whoops! Jimmer, you missed.


The kids always love seeing Gramma's dramatic reaction to their every move.

Jimmer: (giggle, giggle)

It's always more fun when Gramma's around!

1 comment:

Deann said...

I can't tell who's having more fun... Gramma or the children!