Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

There must be something about November


Once again, we celebrated all the August birthdays on our block. In 9 adjacent houses (4 on one side of the street, 5 on the other), we have 8 people celebrating birthdays within 2 weeks of each other. Cause for celebration, of course.

Our hosts

(He is celebrating a BIG birthday year!)

Dueling grill sergeants


The crowd




The birthday peeps minus one little boy


A fun and lively block--17 kids in 7 of the homes makes for busy yards and sidewalks!


All these August birthdays...
Like I said, there must be something about November!

2 comments:

Deann said...

I hope your daughter had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

P.S. I had to think about the November part of your post for a bit before I finally got it!

Angela said...

Yes- I concur. There must be something about "November"- but, for us, it's not November. It's December.... our anniversary is 12/4! Anyhoo... I just think you live in the best neighborhood. In our neighborhood it's the complete opposite. No one is EVER outside except our family. It's like living in the twillight zone. Mike and I again remarked last night as we sat outside for hours watching our kids play... it was gorgeous out. 72 and beautiful. And our family was the only ones out... again.