Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mission Impossible?

The twins' collaborative creative thinking problem of the day:

Examine an index card. Your mission is to fit yourself through the card. You may only tear and fold the card. You may not use tape, glue, or anything else to hold the card together.


Lesson learned:

I'll pacify myself by stating that my children are officially faster creative thinkers than I am...only because they came up with a solution before I did. I have incomplete confidence that I would have eventually thought up a perfectly good solution myself.

You may also call me, Queen of de Nial!

Mission Possible pictures to follow...

2 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

I know I know I know!
(She's so pretty, BTW.)

L a u r a said...

You're too good, Leah. I knew you'd get it!