Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Over the rivers and through some airports...to see my new niece in Seattle

Seeing my brother as a first-time dad is pretty fun...funny...cool!

A doting dad he is!

Lovely new mama, Lan-Vi

As for me, I introduced my niece to a little conversation, singing, dancing, and even some cheer.

She talks now and is learning the alphabet.
She's quite advanced! ;^)

Gramma. This picture--my fave!

Dad & Doog

Oh, we reaped the benefits of the resident chef/former restaurant owner, Lan-Vi!

First full-family photo

.


MK's lion finally made it to its rightful owner.


One of Chris's modes of transportation

Off he goes

Bello & Freddie

Libby

Can you find the cupid's bow?

Nika inherited a Cox "pucker" trait from her dad and grandpa.




The family and Seattle skyline

Pretty mama and sweet babe


Strollering dad

A Puget Sound sunset

1 comment:

Renee said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for posting the pics. I heard about the new addition. Looks like a great looking family. I hope all works out. Thanks again.