Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

In memory of my brother, Mike

May 3, 1965 - October 7, 1987

It's been over 20 years since my brother, Mike, died in a car accident. This year would have been his 25th high school reunion, so I thought it might be a good time to start a site in his memory so his family, friends, and classmates can add their stories and memories of Mike.

I just started the site today, so it is looking pretty skeletal right now. You can check it out HERE. I've also added a link to the site in the side bar.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you lost your brother. That must have been horrible for you and your family. I'm sure you still miss him today. What a great idea to have a site just for him! I'm going to check it out right now.

Anonymous said...

Thank You, my dear daughter, for reminding us all what a unique, vulnerable, sensitive and special (although some of his actions weren't always so special) young man my Mike was.