Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Watercolors, Pastels, and Markers...Oh, my!

While I've been doing a little school planning and creating this memorial blog in honor of my brother, Mike, the kids have been busy getting creative.

We're talking pastels, watercolors, markers, a white crayon (for resist), and hair spray. Yes, hairspray! (I use it to "set" the pastels and keep them from smudging.)

Here's what they have to show for the last couple of days.

Mikey's "Tree"


Kathleen's "Redcoat"


Mary Kate's "Mary & Jesus"


Jimmer's "Tree House"


Mary Kate threw in another one for kicks. Her "Vikings"


Here's what I have to show for the last couple of days.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These are beautiful! What a talented bunch you have.

Angela said...

I second what Lisa said.... just beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I get SO many compliments on my grandchildren's art that I have displayed. Keep them coming